The general requirements of all machines is that the point of operation of machines, whose operation exposes an employee to injury, shall be guarded. Rite-Hite Machine Guarding products do just that.
- Guards your machinery and protects your employees
- Contains application driven hazards including airborne debris, heat, fumes, smoke, sparks, accidental discharge, spray/mist/fluids and mechanical movement
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to the hazard
- Machine guards provide clear visual that operator should be on task
- Machine guards are manufactured to your exact size requirements
- Machine guards are automated to the process to reduce operator fatigue
Coupled with safety interlocks, Rite-Hite Machine Guarding products offer an increased level of protection for point-of-operation guarding. Because they provide safeguarding that can be seen, the opportunity for accidental work stoppage is greatly reduced. The physical separation they provide is a clear visual indicator that the machine operator needs to be on task